The Big Water Manual Downrigger
• The Big Water Manual’s 20 in. flexible boom is designed to be set straight back from the transom.
• The Big Water Manual comes complete with a clamp-on rod holder, an adjustable disc clutch, a footage counter, 200 feet of stainless steel cable, a 4 in. x 4 in. mounting plate (with mounting bolts), and line release.
• Smooth, adjustable, fiber pad clutch system.
• It is precision machined from “Aircraft Grade Aluminum” and given a protective, anodized finish.
• To mount in the Big Jon track system, get one of our track pedestals, TKSTN2, TKSTN4, TKSTN6.