The Runabout Clamp-On Manual Downrigger
• The Runabout® manual downrigger’s 2 foot flexible boom is designed to be ran off of the gunwale or transom.
• The heavy-duty clamp-on base fits transoms up to 2 in. thick.
• The Runabout® comes complete with a clamp-on rod holder, an adjustable disc clutch, a footage counter, 150 feet of stainless steel cable, and line release.
• Smooth, adjustable, fiber pad clutch system.
• It is precision machined from “Aircraft Grade Aluminum”, and given a protective, anodized finish.